Recent Event: Webinar Workshop
Thank you to everyone who attended the webinar workshop at Marian University on January 9, 2013. See our Facebook page for pictures, or add your own there!
Campus/Regional Representative Program
- Serve as WACADA resource or “point person” for campus/region
- Assist the VP of Membership in informing members about resources, conferences, other happenings, etc.
- Coordinate and promote additional professional development activities for respective campus/region
- Promote membership recruitment of both professional and graduate student members
- Outreach to non-WACADA members
- Should be experienced WACADA members
- Must attend the annual conference
- Stay up-to-date on WACADA news and other topics in student services
- Work collaboratively with VP of Membership to increase the value of WACADA membership
HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
- Determine how the current membership would like to see this program structured
- Develop a working description for the role, including requirements and responsibilities
- Identify possible representatives from campuses across the state
TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN, WE'LL NEED YOUR HELP!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity to increase your involvement in WACADA, please touch base with Teri Durkin, VP of Membership, by sending an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or calling (920-923-8630).